Experience and positions
- Dec/2012 – present Mashtots Institute of Ancient Manuscripts, the Matenadaran, Junior researcher at the Art History Department
- November 2011 - present Post-graduate student of Institute of Art of National Academy of Sciences of Republic of Armenia
- Thesis: Decorative sculpture of monuments of Tayk at 10-11 centuries (Supervisors: Seyranush Manukyan, Advisor: Zaruhi Hakobyan)
- Apr/2011 – Nov/ 2011 Mashtots Institute of Ancient Manuscripts, the Matenadaran, senior librarian
- Jul/2010 – Apr/2011 National Gallery of Armenia, Guide
- 1/Jun/2010 - 17/Jun/2010 Armenian-French joind Archeological Fieldwork in Erebuni
- 1/Jul/2009 - 30/Jul/2009 Armenian-U.S.A. joind Archeological Fieldwork in Shengavit
- 1/Jun/2009 – 30/Jun/2009 Armenian-French joind Archeological Fieldwork in Erebuni
- 2008-2010 Yerevan State University, Armenia Faculty of History, Department of Art History, Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
-Thesis: The role of Heavenly Jerusalem in medieval sculpture of Armenia (Supervisor: Zaruhi Hakobyan)
- 2004-2008 Yerevan State University, Armenia Faculty of History, Department of Art History, Bachelor's degree (BA) in Art History
-Thesis: The role of the rider in the Armenian medieval sculpture (Supervisor: Zaruhi Hakobyan)
Trainings and internships
- 17/Jul/2012 – 26/Jul/ 2012 Georgian script (Summer school organised by National Centre of Manuscripts, Tbilisi, Georgia)
- 14/ Dec/ 2010 – 18/ Dec/ 2010 Training of guides of home-museums (Organised by Ministry of Culture RA and ICOM Armenia)
- June/2006 Museum –Archival internship, Museums of Armenia
- July/2005 Archeological - Ethnological expedition,Yerevan State University
- “Some ornaments of the monuments of Tao and their parallels in the Byzantine and Eastern christian art”, “2nd international conference Tao-Klarjeti. Materials” (under publication).
- “Certain types of medieval ornaments in the architectural décor of Tayk in the 10-11th centuries”, “7th scientific session of young Armenian art historians, dedicated to 175th birth anniversary of Tigran Chukhajyan”.
- “Relief sculpture of Akhtamar church of Surb Khach (Saint Cross)” // “Akhtamar” (monography, coauthor)
- “2nd International conference Tao-Klarjeti” 5-8 September, 2012, Tbilisi-Batumi, Georgia.
- “7th scientific session of young Armenian art historians, dedicated to 175th birth anniversary of Tigran Chukhajyan”, October 19-21, 2012, Yerevan-Arzakan, Armenia.